Creating a safe, worry-free experience is our top priority
Public Radio Regional Organizations are preparing the Public Radio Super-Regional Meeting for live event experiences so that all individuals onsite – attendees, speakers, staff, and venue personnel – remain safe and comfortable throughout the event. We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are in constant communication with our partners at the Grand Hyatt Denver, Visit Denver, Denver local public health departments, and National Authorities.
2022 Public Radio Super-Regional Meeting COVID Safety Policy
Each participant is expected to agree to each step throughout the meeting days.
Each participant must sign a mandatory safety pledge and liability waiver on site at the registration desk.
- Only fully vaccinated people may attend the 2022 Public Radio Super-Regional Meeting. When registering, you will need to upload a copy of the front and back of your vaccination card. A fully vaccinated person is anyone who has completed their vaccine regimen more than fourteen days before the conference.
- We strongly encourage participants to take a COVID-19 test before departing for the meeting, even if you are asymptomatic.
- The wearing of masks is recommended but not required.
- So that you may communicate easily with others, we will be providing three different ribbons to express your comfort level with contact.
Red = distance please, no contact
Yellow = fist and elbow bumps are ok
Green = bring on the handshakes and hugs
- We will cap registration attendance at 250 people to allow appropriate social distancing.
- Seating for sessions and meals will be at round tables, allowing for appropriate spacing.
- You will be asked to sign a Safety Pledge and Liability Waiver at the registration desk before you will be admitted into the conference. Click here to read the Safety Pledge and Liability Waiver prior to attending.
Do you have a particular concern? We are all ears! Give Ellen a call at 813-401-0739.
Hyatt Health and Safety Protocols
For Hyatt, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues are always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the following services and facilities will be impacted. View the complete list of our new safety guidelines and procedures. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
- Unavailable until further notice – Grand Club
- Limited service available – Foodservice (take-out and in-room delivery only), Bar service, Fitness center, Pool (reserve at front desk)
- Face coverings – Required in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas
Government mandate – This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, local, and health advisories and requirements. Learn more
Denver's Road to Recovery
VISIT DENVER is continually monitoring developments surrounding COVID-19 and is following the lead of local, state and national health and travel authorities. The safety and well being of our community, partners and visitors is our number one priority. We are fully engaged with local and state officials to coordinate a safe return for visitors and meetings. Our hospitality community is working together to implement enhanced procedures to safely welcome you with our Mile High Standards.